Need a dish to pass for your Super Bowl or Puppy Bowl party? Try one of our favorite dips that just happens to be made with our very own, Red Catastrophe hot sauce!
𝐇𝐚𝐳𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭’𝐬 𝗪𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐨 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝗪𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐢𝐩
(6 – 8 Servings)
• 1.5 lbs. chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
• 3 oz. of Red Catastrophe hot sauce*
• 3 oz. Tabasco hot sauce or your favorite hot sauce
• 2 (8 oz.) packages of cream cheese, softened
• 1 (16 oz.) bottle of bleu cheese salad dressing, or ranch combined with 8 oz. crumbled bleu cheese
• 2/3 cup chopped celery
• 3 cups shredded cheddar or Monterrey jack
• Tri-colored or your favorite tortilla chips
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a large bowl, mix shredded chicken, celery and cheese.
3. In a saucepan over med-low heat, combine cream cheese and salad dressing and stir until smooth. Stir in both hot sauces. Pour heated mixture into bowl with chicken mixture. Stir to mix well.
4. Pour into a 13″ x 9″ baking pan. Bake uncovered for 40 minutes or until bubbly—-make sure top doesn’t get browned. Let stand for 10 minutes. Serve warm OR cold—–tastes best warm— with celery or other veggies and crackers.
𝗪𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: Red Cat, White Cat Fizz, Red Cat Sangria, 2019 Grüner Veltliner, 2020 Gewürztraminer, 2020 Riesling.
*𝘙𝘦𝘥 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘦! 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘶𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘷𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘻𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘣 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦. 𝘞𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘶𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴.